The Off-Guardian, A UK newspaper, has published a wonderfully informed, detailed list of what you need to understand about Kovid. I am going to give you the digest version of the reader, but here is the link to read the whole. Please.
Part One: “Covid Death” and Mortality
1. The survival rate of “Kovid” is over 99%. Government medical experts have gone on to underline them since the beginning of the epidemic The vast majority of the population is in no danger from Kovid. . . .
2. There were no unusual excess deaths. The media has called 2020 the UK’s “deadliest year since World War II”, but it is misleading because it ignores massive population growth since then. A more reasonable statistical measure of death is the age-standard mortality rate (ASMR) :. . . .
Running: “We’re going to take our country back from these lunatics” Massive rally in Georgia welcomes President Trump
3. The “Covid Death” count is artificially inflated. Countries around the world are defining “covid death” as one “Death For some reason A positive test within 28/30/60 days “. . . .
C. Most deaths from covid have serious infectious diseases. In March 2020, the Italian government released figures showing that .2.2% of their “covid deaths” had at least one serious infection. . . .
5. The average age of “Covid Death” is higher than the average lifespan. The average age of “covid death” in the UK is 82.5 years. In Italy it is 86. Germany, 83. Switzerland, 86. Canada, 86. United States, 78, Australia, 82. . .
6. Covid mortality accurately reflects the natural mortality curve. Statistical studies in the United Kingdom and India have shown that the curve of “covid death” follows the curve of expected mortality:. . .
7. The use of “illegal” DNRs has greatly increased. Watchdogs and government agencies have seen a huge increase in the use of the Do Not Resuscitate Order (DNR) in the last twenty months. . . .
Episode 2: Lockdown
8. Lockdown does not prevent the spread of disease. There is no evidence that lockdown has any effect in limiting “covid death”. If you compare areas that are not locked down, you will not see any patterns at all. . . .
9. Lockdown kills people. There is strong evidence that lockdowns are more deadly than “viruses” through social, economic and other public health damage. . . .
10. Hospitals were not unusually overburdened. The main argument used to protect lockdowns is that “flattening the curve” will prevent the rapid arrival of lawsuits and protect the healthcare system from collapse. But most healthcare systems were never close to collapsing. . . .
Episode 3: PCR Test
11. PCR tests are not designed to diagnose illness. The reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test has been described in the media as the “gold standard” for the diagnosis of covid. But the Nobel Prize-winning inventor of the process never intended to use it as a diagnostic tool, and has publicly stated: . . .
12. PCR tests have a history of being inaccurate and unreliable. The “gold standard” PCR tests for Covid are known to produce lots of false-positive results by reacting to DNA components not specific to SARS-Cov-2. . . .
13. The CT value of the PCR test is too high. PCR tests are conducted in cycles, the cycles you use to get your results are known as your “cycle threshold” or CT value. Carrie Mullis says: “If you have to go more than 40 cycles[…]There are some serious mistakes in your PCR. ” . . . .
14. World Health Organization (twice) recognized PCR tests have given false positive results. In December 2020, the WHO issued a briefing memo on the PCR process, instructing labs to beware of high city standards, which led to false positive results. . .
15. The scientific basis of the Covid test is questionable. The genome of the Sars-Cov-2 virus was estimated by Chinese scientists in December 2019, then published on January 10, 2020. Less than two weeks later, German virologists (Christian Drusten et al.) Complained of using the genome for PCR testing. . .
Episode 4: “Asymptomatic Infection”
16. Most of the covid infections are “asymptomatic”. Since the beginning of March 2020, studies conducted in Italy have shown that 50-75% of positive Covid tests have no symptoms. Another UK study since August 2020 found 86% of “covid patients” Didn’t feel any viral symptoms at all. . . .
17. There is very little evidence to support the perceived danger of “incomplete infection”. In June 2020, Dr. Maria Van Kerkhov, Head of the WHO’s Emerging Diseases and Genotypes Unit, said: . .
Part V: Ventilator
18. Ventilation is not a treatment for respiratory viruses. Mechanical ventilation is not, and never has been, the recommended treatment for any type of respiratory infection. In the early days of the epidemic, many doctors questioned the use of ventilators in the treatment of “covid”. . . .
19. Ventilator kills people. Influenza, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or any other condition that affects or affects the respiratory system or lungs No. Relieve any of these symptoms. In fact, it will definitely make it worse and kill many of them. . . .
Sixth part: mask
20. The mask does not work. At least a dozen scientific studies have shown that masks do nothing to stop the spread of respiratory viruses. . . .
21. Masks are bad for your health. Wearing a mask for a long time, wearing the same mask more than once and other aspects of the cloth mask can be bad for your health. A long study on the harmful effects of wearing a mask has been published recently International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. . . .
22. Mask is bad for the planet. Millions of disposable masks have been used every month for more than a year. A United Nations report found that the Kovid-1 pandemic epidemic is likely to more than double the amount of plastic waste in the next few years, and most of it is masked. . . .
Part 7: Vaccination
23. Covid “vaccine” is completely unprecedented. No successful vaccine against human coronavirus was developed before 2020. We have been complaining ever since Made 20 of them in 18 months. . . .
24. Vaccines do not give immunity or prevent infection. It is easily acknowledged that Kovid “vaccines” No. Provide and do immunity from infection No. Prevents you from spreading the disease to others. In fact, an article in the British Medical Journal highlighted that vaccine studies were not even designed to test and evaluate whether the “vaccine” was a limited infection. . . .
25. Vaccines were rushed and have unknown long-term effects. Vaccine development is a slow, laborious process. Typically, it takes many years to develop through testing and eventually to be approved for public use. Various vaccines for covid were developed and approved in less than a year. Obviously there can be no long-term safety data on chemicals less than one year old. . . .
26. Vaccine manufacturers have been given legal compensation if they are harmed. The U.S. Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) provides immunity until at least 2024. . .
Episode 8: Deception and Prediction
27. The EU was preparing a “vaccine passport” at least a year before the outbreak began. Proposed COVID prevention measures, presented to the public as advanced emergency measures, existed before the onset of the disease. . . .
28. A “training exercise” predicted a few weeks before the epidemic began. In October 2019 the World Economic Forum and Johns Hopkins University hosted Event 201. This is a training exercise based on a zoonotic coronavirus that started a global epidemic. The exercise was sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the GAVI Vaccine Alliance. . . .
29. The flu has “disappeared” since the beginning of 2020. In the United States, influenza cases have reportedly dropped by more than% since February 2020. . . .
30. The aristocracy gained fortunes during the plague. Wealthy people have become significantly richer since the beginning of the lockdown. Forbes reports that 400 new millionaires have been created to “fight the coronavirus”, including the vaccine maker.
A sad note that underscores Fact # 24, i.e., Vaccines do not give immunity or prevent infection, Mike year-old fantasy football writer Mike Tagliar has died today from complications of covid. He was vaccinated in August and then contracted covid.
It’s tragic. But he is not the only one. The United Kingdom and Israel, which boasts some of the highest vaccination numbers in the world, are battling a new wave of infections and hospitalizations and deaths among vaccinated individuals.