“Life, Liberty and Levine” host Mark Levine accused Congressional Democrats To run a “Ponzi scheme” in an attempt to pass a r. 5 trillion social spending bill by the end of the month.
The Democrats’ combined social spending package is set for a vote by the House on September 2nd. Many details of the law remain unclear, Levine said, adding that “everything is bigger than any telephone book in America blaming Democrats for hiding controversial spending provisions in the bill.”
“Something is going to happen in the next few days,” Levin told the audience at the start of his show on Sunday.
The host said, “You heard about it in a bizarre way, but very few specifications. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to dig into all the specifications …” In the private sector, if you’re involved with a Ponzi scheme, you go to jail for a long time. . In the public sector, if you are involved in a Ponzi scheme, you are considered religious and sympathetic, and so on and so are the Democrats. “
Biden Doubles Comes Over $ 3.5 Trillion Plan That Manchin Opposes Moderate Dams: ‘Not About Short-Term Stimulus’
The bill includes board-wide, three-month paid family vacations, and focuses on climate policy and various social programs put before Democrats.
But, Levin said, nothing more is known about what the huge bill actually includes.
“In a representative republic like ours, you are supposed to be able to participate. How do you participate when you don’t know all the details?” Levin said. “How do you participate when you can’t even get to the Capitol building? How do you participate when your own representatives don’t know what’s on the bill? Or specific approval bills that do their job through this process. They put them all together. They tell members, “You’ve got 48 hours to vote on it. People claim they know what’s in the media. They have no idea. And then There’s a vote. It’s spread by Democrats. “
“And the hope is that a Democrat senator from West Virginia and a Democrat senator from Arizona will defend the Republic. Is that what this country is supposed to be?” He asked.
Democrats can go for their fall this big package Will voters reward them?
Levin later revealed various aspects of the agreement based on his personal research:
1) “Internal Revenue Services will receive about 80 80 billion more. They will hire 125,000 employees to monitor you. They want to monitor all bank accounts as well as PayPal’s Venmo, Cash app, etc. Going. “
2) “They want to greatly increase the American corporate tax rate on our companies. It will be so important that for many companies, they are going to pay higher corporate income tax rates in the United States than the Communists. China and virtually every industrialized country in the world.”
)) “They want to increase the temporary child care credit by subsidizing additional taxpayers for the rest of the time. It’s really a leg up for the government to get that minimum annual income,” Levine said. “Imagine where we’re going with all this.
4) “They want to expand Medicare to include teeth, vision and hearing and reduce the age from 65 to 60. Meanwhile, Medicare trustees say, ‘Hey friends, we’re breaking up in two to four years. Does Congress care enough? What have you done about it? Nothing.
5) “What else does this bill do? It funds the Green New Deal,” Levine argued. “It pays to re-establish buildings by subsidizing beauty, air, environmental justice and environmental justice, whatever that means. Electric government vehicles tax so-called excess methane. What are they doing? Meat, fossil fuels, etc.”
6) “They want to subsidize low-income housing,” Levin went on. “They want to create sustainable housing, public transportation. Boy, if it’s not a black hole, I don’t know what.”
)) “They want to create a civilian climate court. They want to practice and enlist this whole degradation movement, if not activate thousands of young people to tackle climate change.” .
Click here to get the Fox News app
Levine concluded that his research had just covered all the elements of the bill and claimed that many more taxes and “crazy things” were uncovered.
“It’s going to change our lives. It could ruin our jobs. It could ruin our lifestyles. It could ruin the economy, it could drive up inflation. We don’t know how it will work,” he said.