College is it worth it? For the first time in history, we may have a definite answer as to whether you are specific or not Degrees and school choices provide a positive ROI. We know that not only ROI is important when choosing a degree, but when looking at higher education through the lens of financial independence, it is definitely the highest value.
Searching through data from the Department of Census, Employment, and Education Number Crunching Crusaders, Preston Cooper. Preston and his team join The Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity College degrees make the most comprehensive research ever on ROI. Preston’s search allows you Purse over 30,000 degrees And school choice so you (or your child) can Make the best decision Where to get a bachelor’s degree.
Preston discusses the discrepancy Non-profit and for-profit university degree, Whether high-priced school life equals higher pay and why Even going to Harvard does not secure a high ROI. Want to know the true value of your degree? Tune in and watch Preston’s full study!
Click here to listen to the Apple podcast.
Listen to the podcast here
Read the transcript here
Watch the podcast here
Help us reach new audiences on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It only takes 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In this episode we cover
- How much you can benefit, in general, from Achieve a bachelor’s degree
- The The degree that has the highest lifetime King
- Degrees that offer little-no-no or negative financial benefits
- Whether Real estate investing Or a college degree It is worth more
- The biggest criticism of Preston’s studies and how he fights them
- Dave, Mindy and Scott have ROI in their respective degrees
- And So Too much!