Press release. Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency to be visible – the role of this asset has grown significantly in recent years.
Giant corporations such as Tesla and Shaomi have added BTC to their list of payment options, while El Salvador has made Bitcoin a legal tender in the country. In terms of market capitalization, only Amazon, Google, Saudi Aramco, Microsoft and Apple have surpassed the first cryptocurrency, so the crypto market is still a huge one. The potential for growth.
Entrepreneurs are aware that innovation is inevitable and they must keep pace with the times. That is why a Bitcoin payment gateway Has become a “must have” for today’s business.
Top 3 Reasons to Accept Bitcoin Payments
Why should a business owner add this option?
- The overall number of crypto holders is growing – 300+ million people hold BTC, USDT and other digital assets. This is why your target audience can skyrocket.
- Bitcoin payments are cheap because there is no third party. With cryptocurrency gateways, commissions are much lower than with debit / credit cards.
- Crypto payments provide a high level of security for both merchants and customers. The method is immutable.
The complete list of benefits is very wide and many merchants are well aware that such innovations grow their businesses.
How to accept Bitcoin payment?
Fear of change is one of the main obstacles for business owners, but connecting is very easy:
- Find a reliable crypto payment service provider (such as B2BinPay).
- Open a bitcoin wallet. B2BinPay It enables merchants to access a secure wallet and allows business owners to access funds directly into their bank accounts. A provider processes crypto payments, converts digital currencies to fiat selected by market value, and withdraws fiat to bank accounts.
- Single solutions make it very easy to adopt digital currency বিশেষজ্ঞ the expert connects to the API and is responsible for all setups.
- Traders get 24/7 help to solve any obstacles and headaches in as little time as possible.
B2BinPay is a next level solution that takes your business to new heights. In addition to Bitcoin, traders can accept more than +00+ cryptocurrencies, covering as much of the target audience as possible.
Options are available for bitcoin-holders
For example, various options are available. This includes those who prefer to exchange crypto payments. There are also those who understand the growing potential of Bitcoin and want to keep crypto funds. What kind of options are available?
- Hold BTC as an investment instrument. Bitcoin’s annual growth is 472%.
- Use BTC to buy products and services. More than 23,000 businesses worldwide accept the first cryptocurrency as a payment method.
- Exchange Bitcoin for other crypto assets (Stellar, Cardano, Etherium) with exceptionally low fees.
B2BinPay wallets are versatile and highly secure, serving as a gateway to the crypto world.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own work before taking any action related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss or damage caused by the use or reliance on any content, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Listen to the latest Bitcoin.com podcast:
Image credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, WikiCommons