Press release. Unilend Finance has published their protocol update blog which launched Unilend V2. The Binance Innovation Zone Project Enabled to provide nding for each token including flash loan earlier this year.
The team has published a preliminary blog explaining the various innovative features in their upcoming editions, which will equip Unilend to receive more than 9000 assets. The protocol has gone live with an unlicensed list of any tokens this August. As a result, it already has more than 25 cryptocurrencies for flashing and receiving incomplete.
This major protocol update will equip UniLend to avoid using the $ 1 trillion + crypto market cap without significant competition. First, let’s take a look at the key features of UniLend V2:
- Dual asset pool – UniLend v2 UniSwap launches pool for dual assets similar to the liquidity model. Dual asset pools prevent tokens from one particular pond from preventing asset value and liquidity fluctuations in another pool.
- Non-fungible tokenization – Debt in N / or token position Tokenization in NFT enables users to trade in their nding / orrow position in the open market.
- On-chain price feed -The protocol has created a proof system to fetch price feeds from on-chain market data to determine the location of assets.
- Gas optimization – According to the CTO and the founder Suryansh Kumar, The protocol has adopted a high gas optimization approach that makes Unilend Finance financially viable.
- Security – The v1, nding and Flash versions of UniLend are monitored by Certik, the leading smart contract auditor.
UniLend Finance’s V2 is sought by the community as the most decentralized money market protocol. UniLend’s V1 is already live on three major blockchains Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon, and V2 is expected to be live on all of them.
Unilend CEO and co-founder Chandresh Ahwar tweeted:
The current unused market cap is about িয়ন 500 billion
Welcome to the world without permission 🙌 https://t.co/Dkz4shaatJ
– Chandresh Aharwar (chandresh1091) October 11, 2021
It is worth noting that Chandresh was leading marketing and strategy at Matic (now Polygon) before co-founding Unilend. When he UniLend launched To the world last year, the total value of assets locked up in DFI was just $ 15 billion, which has now risen to more than x 90 billion by 6x. And UniLend is entering the market, rising from .7 16.7 billion last year to over 500 500 billion.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any action related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any content, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Listen to the latest Bitcoin.com podcast:
Image credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, WikiCommons