Amitabh Bachchan. He is our gold standard in terms of acting, yet he insists that he still has a lot to learn. A man who is loved by millions of people and yet anyone is unprepared for it. He is an opinion maker who takes his responsibilities seriously. He is an exemplary son, an ideal father, and belongs to that rare, extinct species known as the gentleman. His dignity and politeness, his resilience in the face of adversity have been a source of inspiration for all. He has turned 79 years old and as a symbol of our affection, we have compiled 79 reasons why we love him. To read
1. Because He has shown us that Buddha Hoga Tera Baap is not just a random phrase. At 70, his energy levels could embarrass half his age.
2. Because he was a great radio star, a great silent era star and made Hollywood great too. He transcends Einstein’s theory of space and time.
Because. Because he doesn’t have to take off his shirt to be a macho, he manages in spite of everything, he is very comfortable …
4. Because he made the word ‘angry young man’ a fashion statement. And men still copy him.
5. Because no one has filled his shoes yet. He really made it big.
6. Because Shashi Kapoor may have a mother, she got legs.
7. Because kind, he is not Rajinikanth or Chuck Norris. He doesn’t need a joke to extend his shelf life
8. Because being humble or humane is not just a T-shirt logo.
9. Because he taught us to communicate with our PC. Hello computer, what is the lock?
10. Because while others may have abs, he does not need extra.
11. Because for our generation (and for every generation) movies will be classified as BA (before Amitabh) and AB (after Bachchan).
12. Because he’s the real item boy. Songs like Ball Ball Ball Bachchan from May to Shawa Shawa in Mere Angan testify to him.
13. Because he has again cooled GK (common sense) and proved to be the avenger of bookworms and geeks.
14. Because a people stopped and prayed when he fell ill. His porter’s injury turned into a national disaster.
15. Because he has saved millions of rupees, he has made Dudu Bund Zindegi and even the locals interested in polio drops.
16. Because he has fallen. His political career and ABCL are proof of that. We want to make big mistakes like that.
17. Because he may have spring in his DNA because he always came back and came back bigger and better.
18. Because he’s more of a technologist than any Tinybopper. When she’s not blogging, she’s on Twitter, her followers zooming in on every word of writing like crazy. And now he’s on Facebook too and suddenly the look of Mark Zuckerberg
19. Because we journals are more interested in covering the AB of the film industry than CZ.
20. Because he provided a cinemascope experience on TV and brought back the magic of family watching.
21. Because we are all scared to see his car, Bangla and bank balance.
22. Because he was an ideal son to his distinguished parents, Dr. Harivanshrai Bachchan and Teji Bachchan, a quality we want to emulate.
23. Because he got up at five and did yoga. Then some of us go to sleep.
24. Because Christmas comes early for any brand that he likes. He is right in the world of advertising Santa Claus.
25. Because he is an individual art, an institution and you don’t have to whistle in the jungle to learn from him.
26. Because he magnifies the irrational. And takes it to new heights.
27. Because he is the only one you aspire to Holi when you hear the barca of color.
28. Because he told us that English is a funny language. Bhairon is like Baron and Baron is Bhairon because their mind is very narrow.
29. Because you, your father and perhaps your grandfather know his famous conversation by heart.
.0. Because thanks to him you can keep the goat not like the little character of Mus T Musketeer.
31. Because if you take as many pills as he does, you will get a certificate from a pharmacist.
32. Because if anyone could commercialize willpower, he would be the biggest power company
33. Because she looks good in a knitted shirt like Armani.
..Because every young director wants to cast him in the hope of counting him as a created man
35. Because he knows how to give 110 percent if he promises a project. Ask Ram Gopal Varma. Go see her front.
36. Because he has decided to fight God and even kicked us – you will be happier today.
37. Because if God wanted to make him hotter, he would give him fire.
38. Because we loved him as Supremo. He was the only B-Town actor to be the protagonist of a comic book based on him.
39. Because whenever he hears Rapture Zion today, he will make you yearn for rain.
40. Because he is so punctual that he can set the clock by himself.
41. Because he has revised our retirement plans for all of us.
42. Because the celebration of Dahi Handi is not complete without the flies Gaya Shore Sari Nagari Ray …
43. Because as hard as he is now he was in the set of seven Hindustanis.
44. Because he was an outsider who raised it and started his own dynasty.
45. Because whenever someone asks you to sign something, you can always delay by going to the sign of our man … (fill in your reason) …
46. Because he didn’t stop making headlines even though he was out of the press.
76 Reasons Why We Love Amitabh Bachchan
47. Because we imagine the voice of God’s voice resembling His baritone.
48. Because Marad Ko Dard Nahin Hota. Hit yourself right now to prove your manhood.
49. Because he showed us that you can raise your eyebrows rather than raise your eyebrows.
50. Because he explained to us that aging does not mean that you cannot learn new techniques.
51. Because we can safely replace completely entertaining words with Amitabh Bachchan.
52. Because unlike many other actors, he has been married to the same woman for 40 years.
53. Because he knows how to smile.
54. Because of his polite sense of humor.
55. Because he overcame the Rajesh Khanna incident and took the superstar tag as his own.
56. Because he insisted that Rajesh Khanna is the only true superstar.
57. Because he gives supermodels a complication while walking on the mod mod.
58. Because you can learn Hindi pronunciation by listening to his dialogue.
59. Because if you want to confuse someone, just say – the whole country of the system is meeting hemoglobin in the atmosphere – repeatedly.
60. Because he has made acting like Jane meditation. Click on the DVD, take a few deep breaths … you’re already cool, aren’t you?
61. Because DVDs of his flop films have also become collector’s items.
62. Because you wanted him to beat the beef, heavy bad guys and clean the system. He pushes your blues away.
63. Because he taught us that it is possible to apply band-aid to the mirror and get better.
64. Because He has repeatedly warned us to love our mother and reminded us that God cannot be everywhere so He made us mothers.
65. Due to his acute brooding eyes. Women find them a great turn and men have been trying to copy the impact for decades.
66. Because he goes out of his way to reach out to the needy but does not talk to the media about his charity work.
67. Because he really is an international superstar.
68. Because her slow-mo run is sexier than the combination of Pamela Anderson and Usain Bolt.
69 Try playing it in dim light and see the results.
70. Because there is no limit to his affection for family and friends. She survives and breathes for her family.
71. Because for all our native fashionistas, burning pants will always be ‘how she wears’ and not what Anna Wintur said. And the locks on that side are still in vogue thanks to him and just him.
72. Because even at his age, the effect of his screen presence is second to none.
73. Because ‘speed is his passion’ has given a whole new meaning to toilet humor.
74. Because age is just a number. We mean, just look at the man in question.
75. To fall in love with pink, again …
76. Prove badla best when serving cold.
77. To successfully prevent Kovid-1ing, and to help many in the epidemic
78. Despite all his success, he became a child again when he was with his granddaughter Aradhya.
79. 79 to give tough competition to everyone even in the industry.